Who is Freindlygeek?

My photo
Science/technology geek. Passionate for self learning, open education.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

For more open science community - In tech

One main hard part as I'm doing inpendent research is a lack of access for journals to read. Even though there are some articles that I can read, but most of them are out of date. Science and technology are one of the rapidly changing field every year, and reading an article that is written in 2001 is not much helpful. Though it is still far better than having nothing.

Here I found a website that is aiming for more open communiy science by sharing their ideas, papers through the world.

InTech

I'm super glad to find this website because I can see more improvments from closed community about science by limiting access to the public. Mostly textbook thesedays is not as helpful as reading current articles and think through by one self. At least for me, I would like to contribute once I think I'm ready to write about biosensor system in the future.

For anyone of you who want to keep up with what's going on in science communiy, or who want to contribute as an author. Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License