Who is Freindlygeek?

My photo
Science/technology geek. Passionate for self learning, open education.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

[MIT OCW CS/SE Project] Time table and classes that I'm going to "take"

- Duration : 1 year (Feb ,2012 - Dec, 2012)

- 3 Terms / 1 year

1st term ( Feb - May) - 5 classes
Single Variable Calculus, Circuits and Electronics, Structures and Interpretation for computer program, Mathematics for computer science, Introduction to Algorithms
2nd term( June - Aug) - 5 classes
Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Computation Structures, Signals and systems, Intro to E.E. and C.S
3rd term(Sep - Nov) - 5 classes
Elements of software construction, Introduction to E.E and C.S., Computer system engineering, Machine learning, operating system engineering

* Though I do not intend on covering every classes that MIT OCW offers, I do try to customize for my needs after all.


- Rules

1) Do assignment selectively - I can't do homework due to time matter. But I will try to follow as much as possible
2) Every week, I will keep writing journal not to be lost in the whole system I created. It also will provide a better scope if anyone wants to do the similar thing.
3) Do preview and review for a class
4) Do final exam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License