Who is Freindlygeek?

My photo
Science/technology geek. Passionate for self learning, open education.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

python, the first language for beginner

As a total newbie in computer science, I've started to learn how to programming with python. First, I didn't know why python is known as a recommended first language for starter.
Now I can tell a little bit why it is a good choice.

1. It is quite similar to English language.
-> So it is easy to learn and remember. Also I think it helps me how program is constructed in a basic level

2. There are many resources out there to learn free!
-> I have learned python myself for 3 months so far, and I obtained any learning materials from the web. Whenever I had some questions, I google them and find answers on many websites. So it is quite easy to get many answers for any questions that beginner might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License