Who is Freindlygeek?

My photo
Science/technology geek. Passionate for self learning, open education.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Start studying c++/ Embedded system

I started out programming by learning python, and I've learned quite many basics about how programming looks like, terminologies etc. Now actually I'm not in high need to study python, I've started to study c++.
Some of the reasons is that I would like to study operating system, embedded system for my research topic in the future.
Pointer, dynamic memory allocation.. It's not quite easy to understand right away, however I really enjoy that!
Along with my MIT CS.SE project, in my spare time I religiously find any information that I'm curious, and read. For me, it's better than just "studying" since I'm doing both sides approach this way. First I'm studying a foundation about electrical engineering and computer science with MIT CS.SE, though it would not be "perfect", and I'm learning by my own questions. By doing that, it lasts long in my memory since I can use whenever I want.

For example, Virginia tech CS module
This is such a great website for anybody beginner like me to learn about basic stuff for computer science. I've read most of them, and currently on the page of programming language.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License