Who is Freindlygeek?

My photo
Science/technology geek. Passionate for self learning, open education.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A journal of Independent research for an integrated biosensor system

A journal of independent research for an integreated biosensor system

- Objective

This journal for a better understanding to develop an integrated biosensor system are started with two main simple questions.

  1. Even though most essential technologies for an easy access biosensor system are developed already, people are not using such a system yet.
    Why is that?
  2. Then, how can I build such the most efficient and well structured integrated biosensor system?

One of the main reasons why I got interested in biosensor itself is that last year I had a moment to lead me think of an importance for health monitoring system. I believe that everyone once in a while have had a such an alarming notification about their health - such as a sudden pain or abnormal chronicle fatigue. Since then, I’ve studied about biosensor itself and current stage of the technologies by myself.

As I’ve been studying, I was able to come up with some rough ideas for what kind of system structure I want to make. Then I came to the conclusion that in order to answer those questions and build a such a system I need a better understanding of a big picture of current development for biosensor and detailed problems that currently is being faced and yet need to be overcome.

I am not currently involved with any research, but I decided to do my own independent research before jumping into an actual biosensor system development because not only I don’t know how to build such a complex system now but also this independent research will enable me cover from biology to computer system with a better detail in the future.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License